The Orthopaedic Clinic
For all appointments and enquiries, please call (09) 630 0214 or click here to request an appointment online.
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
|The Orthopaedic Clinic|
100 Mountain Road
Click here for driving directions and location map
|How to find us|
Drive in gate 1 of the Mercy Hospital. Follow the drive past the main entrance of the hospital and follow the signpost to the Mercy Specialist Centre. This will take you down a drive behind the hospital where you turn right to the Mercy Specialist Centre, We are located in The Orthopaedic Clinic, entrance C. Parking is provided outside our building or around the corner in the double storey carpark building.
Tel: (09) 630 0214
Fax: (09) 630 3981
We are on Facebook, click here to find out more.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your Appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Referral letter from your GP, family physician or other doctor
- Your insurance information
- Copies of operation records, medical records, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans and so on from prior doctor visits
- If you have seen a physiotherapist, please bring a progress letter from the therapist
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day’s notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.